Thanks to a friend, I was enlightened by Ann Landers and her list of Golden Rules. And I must say, these are some solid, common-sense things I like to think I abide by. Please, for the sanity of mankind, abide by them too!
Take a look:
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it up.
- If you break it, admit it.
- If you can’t fix it, call someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you value it, take care of it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
- If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
- If it’s none of your business, don’t ask questions.
There’s your food for thought this week!
Keeping it short, peace out homies! 😀